Mango Fruits can be eaten fresh when ripe, make juice or marmalade. They can also be dried and made into candy. Main varieties grown in Kenya include: Apple, Kent, Ngowe and Tommy.
• Contain phenols - this phenolic compound has powerful antioxidant and anticancer abilities.
• Effective in relieving clogged pores of the skin.
• High in iron which is good for pregnant women and people with anemia
• High in antioxidant and low in carbohydrates.
• Helps to combat acidity and poor digestion.
• Rich source of vitamin A(beta-carotene), E and Selenium which help to protect against heart disease and other ailments.
Kenya Mango Exporters